Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Lights!

Last night Christian and I put out our Christmas decorations around the house and lights outside on the bushes.  I haven't taken any pictures of the inside decorations yet, I am waiting until we get our Christmas tree finished and I'll do a post all together.  Our poor tree is standing in our living with no lights or ornaments, it looks pitiful! By the end of the week it will be beautiful!

Here is Christian putting the lights on the bushes last night. Yes I know we have white strands on green bushes, but you really can't tell once they are all up and tucked in the bush. It was so cold last night I felt sorry for Christian out in the cold, so I tried to keep him company by supervising!

Here is the final product! I know it is dark and hard to see but it was like 10 at night.  We only did the bushed b/c I don't think we are allowed to put lights on the house.  We live in a townhome and we have a really strict and annoying association.  We loved our townhome when we first bought it, but it time for a house house!!!
Tonight we have not really done much of anything.  Christian has been paying bills (yes I am lucky and he takes care of all the bills) and I'm watching TV! After dinner I made Puppy Chow or Muddy Buddy, whatever you want to call it.

I couldn't really get the chocolate all over the chex, so if any of you have any suggestions...please share!!!! I love this stuff and haven't made it in a few years. I think I might take it to work tomorrow, that way I will not eat the whole bowl myself..HA!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yummmmmy!! And your lights look great! I wish Cody would put some lights up for me. :) I've only ask for 5 years....

Buffy said...

So glad you commented on my blog and then I found yours! And you are from North Carolina :) Me and my husband love your state--we have visited NASCAR races @ Charlotte before! We make the "puppy chow" mix here in KY also:) Love your blog design also.