Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lonely

This weekend has been a little lonely.  Christian's Grandma has been sick and in out of the hospital down in Florida, so he flew out yesterday afternoon to go visit for the day and his coming back late tonight (1:30am).  I do not miss the single life.  Friday nights are very borning and lonely without him.  I didn't do much of anything last night just watched TV and played on the computer.  I know I'm real exciting.  I always hate when he is gone b/c I do not sleep very well at night. Today hasn't been very exciting either.  I got  up this morning and cleaned the house and did all the laundry. I finally got in the shower around 4 o'clock and headed to Wal Mart and Ross.  I had to pick up a few things at WM and I just wanted to run into Ross and found a really cute black pair of shoes for only $13.99.  Sorry I'm too lazy to do pictures tonight.  I went with my parents and Aunt and Uncle who are in town from KY to our old neighbors 50th birthday party tonight it was fun.  I felt so old while I was there b/c I used to babysit their kids and the oldest one is now a Junior in HS and his way taller than me. I mean I used to change his diapers, I remember going to the hospital when he was born.  Crazy how time flies, makes you appreciate life and the small things so much more.  After the party my parents brought my family by to see our house and now I'm laying on the couch.  I feel like I am getting a cold and just exhausted.  I've been blowing my nose all day and sneezing.  I just want to go to church tomorrow and come home to rest.  A Christmas tree might have to wait until one night this week. I hope you all had a great Saturday!

No comments: