Friday, December 4, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Christmas Trees

I must admit I have been really slack this year and I still do not have my tree up! We always get a real tree, so I think we are going on Sunday after church to get our tree and decorate the house. I promise I will share picture of this years tree, but for now I wanted to share last years.  I feel like my tree looks pitiful compared to some of them on here.  I think I'm going to look for a smaller one on sale after Christmas and do a theme or gold tree next year in the dinin area!

Here is our tree from last year! I love sitting in the living room with all the lights off except for the tree!

Another view of our tree and mantel. I am on a search for new stockings if any of you have good suggestions where to find good ones!

And of course I had to share one of my baby in front of the tree!
Enjoy and go check out Kelly's Korner for more ideas!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Very pretty! And your furry baby makes the BEST Christmas accessory :)