Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us How You Live - New Year's Resolutions/ Goals

I am so excited to start the "Show Us How You Live 2010"!!! I look forward to every Friday to see what all y'all have to share!
I have already done a post about this at the beginning of the month, so some of you might have already read them!
Here are my main 4 resolutions:

1) I know this is on everyone's list...Losing Weight! Starting tomorrow or Monday I am going to start back to the gym. I want to lose around 15-20 pounds by summer. I'm not going to follow a strict diet b/c they do NOT work for me b/c I love food way too much but I am going to try and cut back and watch what I eat.


2) I want to work on being a better wife not that I think I am a bad wife, but you can always be better! I want to make it a point to do special things for my husband and to make him smile. I want to have more him and I time with no TV, computers and so on...just quality time together! I have a wonderful husband and I want to make sure a day doesn't go by that I don't let him know I am aware of how blessed I am to have him!

3) We have recently found a church we both really like and I want to get more involved with the church! I want to grow in my relationship with GOD. I want to make sure I put God first, then others, and then myself. I want to strive to let God lead my marriage, my relationships, my life and not second guess him. All in all, I want to be a better Christian!

4) Pay off debt!!!!! We have worked really hard at getting out of debt and we have one more credit card and we will be debt free besides our house and one of our cars! I am in hurry to get it paid off b/c then we can start having babies! That was our goal before we have kids to get out of debt!

Here are some of my New Year's Resolutions! I don't think any of them are that unrealistic! The first one I will have to work hard for it but will be worth it. The 2nd and 3rd I should do this every day no matter what! The 4th one is already in progress!!!!

No comments: