Thursday, June 10, 2010

20 Weeks Update
Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 20Weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 11 ounces as of yesterday. He or she is the size of a banana!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs as of last week.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and they are so comfortable!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!!!!!

Movement: Yes she has been moving a lot this week! I love it! One afternoon after lunch she moved around until I got off from work!

Food Cravings: I've been wanting BBQ ribs this week.

What I miss: Nothing except for sleeping!

Sleep: I toss and turn most nights.

Symptoms: It's been bette this week, but toothpaste makes me gag!

Best Moment this week: Hitting the half way point and feeling her move around.

What I am looking forward to: Starting the 2nd half of my pregnancy!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Such a cuuuuuute belly!!!!!! :) YAY for being half way!!! It’s flying!!!

Jenna said...

YAYYYYY for 20 weeks!