Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Names, Clothes, and Weekly Update

Last week I was 21 weeks but I never did a weekly post. I wanted to share a picture that we actually took last week and hopefully I will be on time this week posting 22 weeks.
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: 10.5 inches long and weighs 12 ounces. She is the length of a carrot!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm starting to need more maternity clothes. My normal shirts are getting short.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! She has started moving a lot and Christian felt her move week 21 for the first time!
What I miss: Just sleeping but she is totally worth it!
Sleep: I go to the bathroom 20 times a night.
Symptoms: I got sick one night, but it is better.
Best Moment this week: Feeling her move more and more and Christian getting to feel her.
What I am looking forward to: Everything to do with my pregnancy and baby girl!
 
I'll be 22 weeks on Wednesday and I'm going to try my hardest not to post it a week late!!!
 
We have finally decided on a name for our sweet girl!!! We can't wait to welcome Macey Marie to the world in October!!! I just love her name and I feel so blessed God picked me to be her Mommy!
 
She has got so many clothes already and I just love them all, but I wanted to share a couple things I have picked up.
I bought this bib the day we dicided on the name Macey!
My mom and I were out shopping this weekend and I fell in love with this sweet outfit! I can't wait to put her in it this fall! I'm thinking Thanksgiving!
I also picked up these cute little headbands this weekend at Target!! I can't wait to see her in these!
I have several more cute outfits to share but it would be picture overload if I did it all at once!

4 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the name Macey Marie! So sweet!

Jenna said...

Such a cute name!

Lauren said...

Aww, look at that belly growing!!!! Love the name! Precious!! :)

Abby said...

Yay for a belly pic!! :) I like seeing your pics because I can compare myself to you and know that I'm "normal" :)

Love the name! I wish my little one was moving around more! I can't wait for my hubby to feel it!