Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Nursery

Christian and I cleaned out the office last weekend, so we could start working on the nursery for our sweet girl! We also went ahead and registered at Babies R Us and Target and ended up getting the crib and changing table. I was so excited that we got so much accomplished that weekend.
Here is the proud daddy putting the crib together! We were going to wait to put the furniture in the room until we painted, but Babie R Us suggested that we go ahead and put it together to make sure we weren't missing any pieces.
 The crib put together! I just love it and can't wait to have my sweet girl in it!
I also love her changing table!
As you can tell in the previous pictures we have been experimenting with paint.
I think this is what we have decided to go with. We are going to do dark and medium purple stripes on the bottom with a chair rail and light purple at the top. You can see a small piece of her bedding in this picture. I want it super girly with pink and purple!!!
I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the bedding, but I will soon and will be posting about it.
I'm so excited to get started on Macey's nursery!!!!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Super cute!

Christa said...

Love it! My cousin did her room very similar and it's super cute!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Love the stripe and chair rail idea...I cannot wait to see it finished!

Jennifer said...

Love the purple!! And I love the furniture! I can't wait to see it all finished!

Rupinder said...

The walls are painted, your Sweet Peaches bed set is ordered, and now it’s time to accessorize!

baby girl bedding

Lauren said...

Oh girl, the nursery is going to look beautiful!!! :)

Abby said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to start on the nursery! I love your idea with the paint! I'm hoping to do a chair rail or beadboard on the bottom. I just love that look. Can't wait to see the bedding:) You are wayy ahead of me! I feel behind! I need to get on it:)