Thursday, August 12, 2010

29 Weeks and 1 Day

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29Weeks

Size of baby: Macey is 15 inches long and 2.5lbs. She is the size of a butternut squash!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last week I had lost a pound so I have gained 17 lbs. I go back Friday, so we will see.

Maternity Clothes: Yes all maternity clothes.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: Yes! She is moving a lot. I can see my belly move a lot now and I love it!!!

Sleep: Sleep was getting better for about a week, but I haven't been sleeping well at all lately.

Symptoms: So tired, HOT, and starting yesterday I feel like my belly is starting to stretch, stretch, stretch. I've been really sore today.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Apple Juice

Best Moment this week: Having Monday off!!

What I am looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Friday and our breastfeeding class tonight. I know it is a little early for the class, but the one we were originally signed up for got cancelled and tonight was the only other night we could make it.


I realize I didn't do a 28 week post last week. I did take a picture but I will not be sharing it because I was in my pj's and look awful.
However, some highlights I want to remember:
-I found out last week that I passed my sugar test the 2nd time...PTL!!!
-My blood pressure was still up but I've been checking it at Wal Mart and home and it has been down. Praying it is down on Friday.
-Reality really set in for me last week and I started stressing over everything.
-Week 28 has probably been the hardest week for me so far.
-I took Friday and Moday off and rested A LOT and I do feel better!

3 comments:

Misti said...

You look super cute! I craved apple juice during my pregnancy too. There's no telling how much I drank. That & dry Cap'n Crunch cereal. Yum!

Lauren said...

You are looking soooo great!!! Not much longer, my friend!!!! :)

Everday Edwards said...

You are adorable! Just came across your blog today and thought I would say hi. Love the nursery!

Jaimi