Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!!!

I'm sure all you have seen where Shutterfly is doing 50 free Christmas cards for bloggers!!! I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by since I have a sweet baby girl to show off this year and Christmas will be here before we know it. I am looking forward to using Shutter fly for our Christmas cards this year and I can't wait to do a photo book also. Photo books are my favorite and make such a great gift. I plan on doing one of my pregnancy and Macey's birth soon! I'm sure I will be making photo books all the time for myself and Grandparents. There are so many cute designs this year and I have no clue how I will ever decided which design to use. Here are a few of my favorite designs:
 I love the colors on this card! I like the brown and teal with the red.
 I love the little deer on this one. This will be cute with a picture of Macey and Buddy.
 I love how this card has the photo as the main focus! I would use a family photo for this design.
I also really like this one instead of a Christmas letter. I could share about Macey's birth, our first year of marriage, and of course Buddy!!!
There are so many other cute designs! I plan on having a little photo shoot with Macey this week and I can't wait to get started on our Christmas card for 2010!

Don't forget to check out all the other great products from Shutterfly.
(click on the words)

No comments: