Thursday, December 9, 2010

1st Road Trip

We left last Wednesday to take Macey to Florida for the first time to visit Christian's family. Macey did wonderful on the ride but was a little fussy the next day.
While we were there we took Macey to Disney for the first time of many. Christian's dad works at Disney so we are blessed with the privilege to go whenever we want. We went to the Magic Kingdom and MGM Studios. 
Macey was so wonderful!!!
She was awake the whole time we were at Magic Kingdom.
This is one of my favorite picture of us as a family of three!
I love my sweet little family so much!!!
We spent the rest of the time in Florida visiting with Christian's family.
We are suppose to go to KY at the end of the month to visit my family, but I'm thinking about post poning it until the Spring. Macey was great on the trip, but I feel like it was a lot on her.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun!!!!!! :) You will have such a blast with her there as she gets older!! Sweet pictures!

Abby said...

So cute!! Glad you had a fun trip!