Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dear. Santa

I've been having issues with blogger and I have not been able to upload any pictures, which is why I haven't blogged. I have tried everyday...but today it worked!!!
We took Macey to see Santa this past week and I was so excited. I know she is too little to know the difference, but I didn't want to regret not taking her on her first Christmas.
 You can tell by this picture of what she thought of him. I think this is one of my favorites...LOL!!!
 Here is our second attempt and it went a little better, but she still has an unsure look on her face.
 I thought she would be too little cry with him, but she would stop crying every time we pick up.
I love her little Christmas outfit my sister got for her!
I hope you all have had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The crying picture is so cute.