Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweet Girl!

I've started putting Macey in little gowns here lately at night and oh my she is just precious in them! I really didn't use them that much when she was first born. They were huge on her and I liked the zip up sleepers. Now that she is getting bigger I love the little gowns!
I love how her sweet little feet stick out the bottom! She really just melts my heart! 
She is getting so big and fun! She has started sitting up a little bit on her own. Sometimes straight up and sometimes she leans all the way over until she falls on her belly!
I also had to share this picture of her sleeping. We had her sitting up on the couch and when we looked over at her she was asleep! It was so cute to see her sitting there dozing off! She must have had a busy day. 
I'm so happy today is Friday! 
I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Aishlea said...

What a sweetie! I love the little gowns, too. It makes night-time diaper changing so much easier! :)