Saturday, July 2, 2011

So Big!!

WARNING: There are a lot of pictures on this post, but I'm a proud Momma!
This past month it seems like Macey has started to act so "big girlish".
Busy crawling everywhere... 
Climbing on our coffee table every chance she gets... 
Pulling her self up in the crib... 
Playing with "Big Girl" toys... 
Acting like a big girl standing up... 
Smiling so big at us when we tell her "No Ma'am"... 
This is such a fun stage right now! 

I love my girl so much and wish time would slow down just a bit! I will be planning her 1st birthday party before I know it...
Oh and one note to myself that I remember Macey can now drink out of a straw!

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is so cute and happy!! I love the pic of her behind the walker and you an see someone right behind her with there hands out to catch her! TOO CUTE!! I love her black dress!