Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How Will I Ever Decide!?!?!

One of my favorite things about Christmas are Christmas Cards and even more now that I have a cute baby to post on them!!!
I was so excited when I recieved an email from Tiny Prints about using their Christmas Cards this year. The only problem I have now is how will I ever decide on a card because they have so many cute ones to choose from. You can view for yourself all the cute choices they have this year Tiny Prints 2011 Holiday Cards 
Here are just a few of my favorites...
Candy Cane Square - Winterbery

Colorful Letter - Tomato

Melodic Swirls

Peppermint Streamers - Cranberry

Swirly Plates - Winterberry
(this is my favorite and I love how this would focus just on Macey)

Tiny Prints has so many other cute options on their website whether you are looking for invitations, address labels, cards...it goes on and on with the cuteness!!!

I'm thinking about spluring this year and ordering matching address labels  to coordinate with our 2011 Christmas Cards!!!

Last but not least...
If you're a blogger and you want to participate in Tiny Prints' 2011 Holiday Card promo, click here and I want to hear from you if you order your Holiday cards from Tiny Prints!!!

No comments: