Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where to begin!?!

It has been a sweet forever since I've blogged! I've been planning on getting back to blogging, but I feel like we have been on the go constantly since April when I last blogged.
I have no clue where to begin, so I thought I would just share a few pictures from our summer!
We have been to Disney!!!
Macey loved it! 
We have had a lot of family time!
We've been to Wilmington twice! One of my favorite places to visit here in NC! 
We went starwberry pickin'! 
We have been fortunate to get to go to the beach several times this summer! It also helps that we only live 3 1/2 hours from the beach! 
Macey is LOVES the beach!!! 
We leave again this Wednesday for a long weekend at the beach!
This is will probably be our last beach trip for the summer :(
I will probably do a seperate post about our Disney trip and our week long family vacation, but other than that I think I'm just going to start from fresh and not stress on trying to catch up!

Here is to me tring to keep up with blogging! I hate that I haven't been better about it, because Macey is changing so much and I want to remember everything!

No comments: