Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Painting

We let Macey paint two small pumpkins on Sunday!
Please notice the pink rubber boots! She got them from my aunt for her birthday and she insists on wearing them all the time! I'm learning to pick my battles :) 
So serious while painting!! 
I must say she did really good at not making a mess! We didn't get one drop of paint on any clothes!! 
We plan on carving our big pumpkin this weekend! Pumpkin carving is one of my favorite memories of Halloween! My dad and I use to always carve the pumpkin and I can't wait to start a tradition with Macey.
 
PS: We are also starting potty training this weekend! Please say a small prayer for us in the Adams household :) I know she might seem too young to potty train, but she is showing all the signs that she is ready!