Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Curled Hair

I am trying to grow out my hair and I hate the in between stage...you know where your hair isn't short but not has long has you want it. I mentioned how I puchased some Big Sexy products, so far I'm liking them, but I'm not sure if I love it.
Anyways...I wanted to do something different with my hair because I feel like it looks the same every single day, so I curled it with a curling iron.
This is my first day attempting to curl it and go out in public. What do you think? I think it's fun and something new. The hubby said he likes!!
Here is another night this past weekend! (please ignore the poor picture quality)
 I just wish it didn't take so long to do like this. I definitely don't have the time to do this everyday, but might start wearing it like this more often!

1 comment: