Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Facebook

A couple weekends ago I was messing around on my iPad and my email account and somehow I managed to link my email and Facebook together and it sent friend request to I think everyone I have ever emailed and I'm not sure who else. I instantly started receiving notifications that so and so has accepted my friend request and I had no clue who half of these people were. I would delete the friend once I saw they accepted. Apparently there is no way to cancel a request once you send the request unless you go to their page. I couldn't do this because I had no clue who all I sent a request to. UGH...so annoying!!! So I'm sharing this because I want to apologize if you received an FB friend request from me and you think I'm a stalker :) I know I have emailed some of you in the past and I'm not sure if you received a request or not. By all means if we talk regularly then feel free to accept it, but if we have only talked once don't think I'm a crazy stalker.
On a funny note, I received an email from Facebook yesterday that I am temporarily blocked from sending any friend requests because I have sent too many request to people I do not know. I'm not sure how they know who I know and who I don't know, but oh well. They also reminded me that I should only use FB to keep in touch with family, friends, co-workers, etc. :)

1 comment:

Aishlea said...

Oh, my! How funny that they sent that email reminder to you. :)