Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

We have had sucha n awesome Christmas! I'm so sad that it is over and it's time to get back to reality in a couple days :( I am so blessed with wonderful husband, precious daughter, and the best family!
 
Here we are right before we left for my sister's Christmas Eve Party!
 Me with my kiddos :)
Macey loves her brother! 
Santa came! I was so excited for Christmas morning that I was up way before Macey! I got up at 6:30 and Macey did not wake up until 9:00. I tried twice to wake her up and she would roll over and start snoring! It was very hard to be patient, but I made it!
Santa brought Macey a kitchen set, barbie car and barbie, baby doll, and other little goodies! 
Macey going through her stocking! 
She wore this little apron most of the morning! 
She loves this horse that we got her. She keeps trying to ride it! I'm thinking we should have got a bigger one. While riding it she yell's "YeeHaw" I have no clue where she learned that from. 
I have more pictures to share but I'm going to break it up into two posts!
I hope you all have had a great Holiday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures! ....and 9:00??? I wouldn't know what to do with myself! We were up at 5:30!