Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Weekend

I almost feel quilty for posting about our weekend when there are so many families mourning over loved ones lost in the awful tragedy on Friday. My heart breaks for the parents of those sweet, innocent children, families of the teachers, and everyone else affected. I can't even imagine what they are feeling and going through. I have held my baby extra long this weekend and given her extra kisses and hugs. I have made sure I told her I love her about a 1,000 times. I have prayed so hard this weekend for peace for those families. This morning at a church we had a special prayer and it was all I could do to hold the tears back, but like our pastor said it is a good thing that there are so many who can come this morning and worhsip and pray for the families.
...
Christian was out of town all week and got home Friday evening! We were so happy to have our Daddy back home. The word I should use is blessed. I truly felt blessed that I was able to kiss my husband and daughter goodnight Friday.
Saturday we went to the mall to finisih up some Christmas shopping and that evening we went with my family to see Christmas lights. There is a house that decorates with over a million lights each year and this was our first year visiting. It was a little bit of a drive, but it was still a fun night.
These tree's were so pretty!
Macey with her cousins. She loves these two so much. I really think they are most favorite two people on earth!
They had fake snow at this little cabin! 
Macey loved watching the train go around! 
My sweet family!
 

No comments: