Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Reality

Today we are all back to normal and reality. I am kind of sad that the whole Holiday season is over, but also glad to get on a schedule again. We have had a nice long break and enjoyed ourselves!
Macey has loved playing with her new kitchen set Santa brought her. She is always "cooking" something for us. I love to see her pretend! 
We have dressed poor Buddy up! It is tough having a sister, but he is good sport about it! 
Found a way to finally get a smile...give her ICE CREAM! 
Used my new KitchenAid mixer to make homemade chocolate chip cookies! I might be a tad bit love with this mixer :) 
And the big news in house is Macey is well on her way of being potty trained! We started on Sunday and just went with it. She has done great and hasn't had any accidents since Monday morning. We took her to the mall yesterday without any accidents and she told me when she had to go potty. I am so proud of my sweet girl! I tried a couple months ago and she was not ready, but this time has been easy so far. I have to thank one of my favorite bloggers Abby from Sugar and Spice for giving me the motivation and answering all my questions this weekend! We have girls just a few weeks apart and she started training her little one this past weekend too!

No comments: