Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Disney - Day 1

We took a quick trip down to Orlando last weekend to visit Christian's Dad and to take Macey to Disney! We managed to squeeze in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and a breakfast with characters. We were very busy while we were there, but fun memories were made!
 I thought I would break this up into days since it is major picture overload!
The first ride we did were the little race cars. Macey loved it and had so much being to drive her Daddy around!
Macey and Christian waving to me as they exit! 
Riding Dumbo for the first time! It wasn't open last time we were there. 
Waiting in line to ride the Aladdin Carpets!  
 In line for another ride!
On the junlge cruise. This was probably my least favorite. We did a fast pass for this and I'm glad because I would be mad if we spent an hour waiting to ride this one. 
Me and my girl! 
We take Macey to Disney and her favorite ride was the carousel...go figure! 
Waiting for the train to arrive! She talked about the train so much taht we had to let her ride it once around the whole park! 
Poor baby couldn't hang! She tried to go all day without a nap, but eventually gave up! 
We got her ice cream and Christian and I were going to split one too...well you see who ended up with both! We were on vacation and at Disney, how could I say no!?! 
Sweet girl!!! 
Some how my pictures are out of order, but here we are on the train!! She was saying "All Aboard" the whole time...too cute!!! 
Macey and her Daddy in front of the castle! 
Macey and I in front of the castle! 
Magic Kingdom was so much fun! I don't think I will ever get too old for Disney! It was pretty chilly and windy while we were there and Macey was sick, but we made the best out of it!
Tomorrow...Breakfast with Characters

3 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

So so fun! I cannot wait until we take Caden for the first time!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So cute! I cannot wait to take ours to Disney.. it's the best place on earth!

Abby said...

Looks so fun!! I can't wait until we can take A.