Monday, November 11, 2013

THREE!!!

Somehow Macey turned THREE last month! I'm still in shock that my sweet, little newborn is three. These past three years have flown! Life is so fun with this little girl! She keeps me on my toes and some days I want to pull my hair, but I would trade being her Mommy for anything!
Since life is a little crazy right now with the house and living with my parents I decided to keep things simple this year! We celebrated the Saturday before her birthday at Chick-fil-a with a few friends and cupcakes! We ate, had cupcakes, and the kids played! It was so nice and easy!!! 
We celebrated on Sunday with family. I made chili and we had more cupcakes!!!! I kind of felt bad that I didn't plan a big party this year, but I think Macey enjoyed celebrating two days!!! 
 
I snapped a few pics of Macey before family arrived that Sunday! Once again she could care less about looking at the camera and giving me a real smile!
She is such a mess these days and this is the best I could get!!! 
I think she looks so grown up here. It kinda makes me sad...
We had a great weekend celebrating our 3 year old!!!! Sadly, for Mom and Dad I think 3 is going to be harder for us than 2. She has an opinion, talks back, tells me no, and has major melt downs!!! BUT the other part of the time she is the sweetest little girl with manners, hugs and kisses, and listens like a champ!!! I'm learning to pick my battles!!!

No comments: