Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We have had a nice Valentine's Day! We got up this morning and exchanged our gifts. Christian got me a gift certificate for a spa pedicure! I'll probably save it for sometime this summer! I got him the movie Finding Nemo. He is into his aquarium right now, so I figured what a good gift! We had dinner reservations at Bonefish Grill! It was our first time there and it was pretty good. I had the salmon which was ok, but Christian's lobster tail was so yummy! We had the brownie for dessert which was very good! I'm glad we had reservations b/c I heard them say the wait was 3 hours. After dinner we came home and watched House Hunters! We love that show....well really anything on HGTV! Ok well I'm getting ready to go to bed! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

No comments: