Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday!

So it has been a while since I've actually posted a blog! I've been wanting to start blogging again b/c I read so many other blogs and want to be part of the "blogging family" :-) We had a pretty busy but nice weekend! Friday my fiance, Christian and I went to Lowe's to get some paint for our master bedroom! We are in the process of getting the master and guest rooms decorated! After that we went to Outback, our favorite! Saturday was a very busy day.... I went shopping at Ross. Somewhere I never go but found some great stuff! I got two dresses and a pair of sandals for less than $30!

This is my absolute favorite dress and it was only $9.99! You can't be that!!!!! I wore to my cousins birthday party Saturday night!
I also got this cute dress to wear to work and it was also only $9.99!

I just love these sandals I found for only $8.49! Needless to say I was a happy girl when I left!


And our big purchase of the day...We got a boat and can't wait to take it out! We've been wanting a "toy" that we can enjoy together and one day as a family when we have kids! Sunday we didn't do much...Christian finished painting our bedroom and I hung out on the couch! He so good to me and I'm so blessed to have him in my life!

Finally but certainly not last! We are engaged since the last time I blogged! Our big day is October 10, 2009! We are having a small fall afternoon wedding and I can't wait!
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and bare with me while I learn to use this and leave a comment to let me know you stopped by! Hope you all had a GREAT Monday!

No comments: