Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Set Of Wheels!!!

We got a new 4 runner yesterday! I have dragged Christian out all week looking for one around Greensboro and we had no luck. So we got up yesterday morning at 6:30 and drove to Charlotte look at one we found online at a dealership. We were the first people there yesterday but by the time we got back from test driving it, there were 4 other people in line waiting to look at. One guy had drove all the way from Georgia. We got a really good deal and I love it so much! I am not one that will run out and just buy a car. I HATE car payments so I believe in driving a car till the wheels fall off, but I couldn't stand Christians truck and it had no room at all. So we traded his truck in and kept my Honda. We knew we were going to have to buy a larger vehicle when we have babies one day (hopefully not too long down the road), so why not now. We plan on keeping the two cars we have not for a long while. I am going to start driving the 4 runner and Christian will drive my Honda. Unless I decide I miss my little car. I love my car and just can't part with it right now. Maybe b/c it was my first car I bought and paid for myself!
Here is Christian and I right before we left the car dealership! We were so excited and couldn't wait to drive our new car! So far we have been pleased with the gas mileage. We had a good weekend. I actually took the day off on Friday and I spent the day with my parents. We went to pick up my wedding dress too! I wish I could post pictures to share, but Christian reads this blog so I can't. Last night we went to Outback with my family and today we went to the lake with some friends. I have a few pictures to share from dinner last night but I have downloaded them yet. I hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments: