Friday, June 26, 2009

SHOW US WHERE YOU LIVE - MASTER BEDROOM

http://www.preshwebdesign.com/images/whereyoulivebutton.png"/>
> This is our master bedroom looking in from the hall way. Sorry about the glare from the windows.
Here is another few from the hallway. I love my new hamper that I recently bought, it matches my comforter and walls perfect!

The other side of the room. Nothing to exciting just some pictures I found at Rooms To Go that I liked and we had a $100.00 credit to use.


My favorite part of the room is my "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" sign. I plan on putting in a nursery one day above the crib! Hope you enjoyed my room!


4 comments:

Mommy said...

Oh wow! I love your room and your comforter too!! It's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

Shannon said...

Your room is beautiful! I especially like the sign :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ashley said...

I love how rich your bedding looks! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love your bedroom!