Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Hot, Hot, Hot

I just love Saturdays! Today has been good, HOT, but good. Christian got up early this morning to go on the boat with some friends and I had me time! I lounged around the house and then went to Wal-Mart and the grocery store to get somethings I needed. Christian's dad got in town this afternoon and we've just been hanging around the house. I actually think they are both napping in the living room and I am about to start dinner. I am making pork tenderloin, greenbean bundles, rice, and rolls. I also have brownies in the oven now for dessert! I was thinking about maybe eating on the back deck but it is just too hot for this girl. I love summer, but I also love my air conditioner. Well I hope you all have a happy Saturday and hopefully I'll have some pictures to post later!

No comments: