Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just a Blah Week...

This week has been really long even if I was on vacation all last week and sick the first two days of the week. I'm still not feeling 100% great, I guess I have a cold or something. I went back to work yesterday for the first time in over a week and oh my goodness it was hard. The day took forever to end, but luckily tomorrow is Friday! I am looking forward to this weekend because it is my bridal shower!!! I am so excited and can't wait. I will also get to see some friends that I haven't seen in awhile! I will have plenty of pictures to post. I also need to post some pictures from our vacation and I will. I just haven't been up to it this week. I haven't really done much of anything this week. I hope to have a much more productive week next week. I hope you all have a happy Friday tomorrow!

1 comment:

South Family said...

Yay for your bridal shower! It will be so much fun! Have a great weekend!