Friday, August 21, 2009

Catching Up!

So I'll admit that I have been very bad about blogging since I've gotten back from vacation. I had every intention of coming home and blog all about our vacation...BUT...I have been sick for the past two weeks we have been home. I've been out of work for a few days last week and this week trying to get better and I am finally starting to feel better! I haven't got anything done since I've been home. My house is a mess, loads of laundry to do, wedding invitations to send out, bridal shower thank you notes to do, and more. My bridal shower was last Saturday and it was wonderful even though I was sick and could hardly talk! I'll wait to share pictures from it for Kelly's Show Us Your Life next Friday.

I thought I would finally share some pictures of our vacation!
Christian and I on the beach one evening!

Hanging out at the pool!

My family at Disney with Mickey and Minnie! It was late and we were exhausted from a long and HOT day!

My two nephews with Pluto! This was their first time at Disney and they loved it!

My wonderful parents!

Christian and I! We took this ourselves and it actually turned out pretty good!

My future hubby and I in the lobby of the resort!

My nephew Jacob and I waiting to eat at Bubba Gump's! It was so yummy! I wish we had one close to us!

And of course Christian and I had to get one with Mickey and Minnie too!

No comments: