Friday, August 28, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - WEDDING SHOWERS

So I thought I would participate in Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life" this week! I am excited to share because I just had one of my bridal showers a couple of weeks ago. My best friend Sarah and my sister did such a good job. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and good friends! Here is a picture of me opening a gift from Sarah. It is the cutest frame ever. She had it personalized with our names, wedding date, and Mr. and Mrs! I can't wait to get a picture from the wedding to put in. I will have to get better pictures of it to share with you.

Here is me with my mom and sister!! My sister is my matron of honor!

My mom and me!

My best friend Sarah and me! She is my maid of honor!

I haven't been to many bridal showers lately, so I don't really have many pictures to share. I actually have on tomorrow to go to and super excited about it! My friend Erin is getting married two weeks before we are. Such an exciting time in our life!

1 comment:

♥ sarah said...

congrats on your upcoming wedding! your pics are cute! xoxo