Thursday, August 27, 2009

Praying for Papa

We just got news this week that my Grandfather or as I call him my Papa has got lung cancer. The doctors have told us that he has a year to live. They are doing a lot of different test to see if surgery can be an option. They have been testing to see if his heart and other lung is strong enough. If he has the surgery he has a 50/50 chance. We are praying for the best and leaving it is God's hands, I know he has the best plan for him! Here is a picture of my Grandma and Papa at my graduation party! It isn't a very good picture but I know they had such a good time on this trip. They live in KY and come for Thanksgiving every year and special occasions! We love having them.
Here is a picture of me with my Grandparents at my Uncle's retirement party!
My Papa is such a wonderful and nice man and I just hate having to hear about him going through this.
We Love You Papa!

1 comment:

South Family said...

I am so sorry about your Papa! I will be praying for him.