Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Weekend So Far

Last night after work I went to Hoppy Lobby while Christian went to my parents to help my dad on the basement for the wedding. I got two really pretty pictures with crosses on them for $5 each. I will share pictures of them as soon as I find a place for them in my house! Sometimes you can't beat the clearance items there. Later that evening I went over to meet my parents and Christian for dinner. We also met my sister and her family for pizza!
This morning we got up and I ran to Target. We had a house warming party to go to for a girl I graduated with from college. It was nice to see here because I haven't seen since graduation. Her and her husband are expecting their first baby in April . Christian and I loved their house so much! After we left we just drove around looking at houses and ate lunch. Now we are home being lazy. Christian is napping on the couch and I'm playing on the computer. We have a cookout we have to go to at 7. It should be a good time! Hope you all have a nice Saturday!

No comments: