Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just A Good Sunday!

The cookout went great last night and we had such a good time! The food was yummy and the company was great! Here is my friend Moe and I hanging out waiting for the burgers and hot dogs!
Today was a good day!
Christian and I met my parents at the farmers market. We walked around and picked out what color flowers I want for the flower beds for the wedding! It was fun!
They had so many beautiful bouquets of flowers! My mom and I both got a bouquet for our kitchens for only for $5!! I just love them!
Here is Christian and I with my parents!
I want one of these swings on my back porch!
After we left the farmers market we went to lunch and then my mom and I went shopping. Dad and Christian went back to my parents house to work on stuff for the wedding. I made dinner for my parents tonight! We had yummy BBQ ribs and Chicken, pasta salad, corn on the cob, and rolls! I hope you all have had a great weekend! I wish Monday wasn't tomorrow!

No comments: