Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Married Life

We will be married for 3 weeks on Saturday and I love married life! It wasn't really that big of a change for Christian and I because we have been together for 4 1/2 years and we lived together. I know living in sin, but the if we only ever lived with each other and we are married now, I think it is ok :) My way of justifying it! Although it is different in way knowing we are married and it is really weird to call each other husband or wife. I know we will get use to it in time!

We had the perfect wedding! I would not have changed a thing if I could do it all over. We got married at my parents house outside and decorated with fall decorations. Everything was just the way I wanted it! I don't have many pictures yet (I will soon), but I wanted to share a few!
Here is Christian and I at the alter about to do the ring exchange! I was really nervous when it was time to walk down the aisle and right when I got to the alter, but other than that I was good! I was actually surprisingly calm that day, I guess when know it is right, there is no need to get nervous or scared!

Here is a picture of my dad and I right after we walked down the aisle! I think my Dad was more emotional than I was :) but I am a daddy's girl! You can see some of the hay and pumpkins we decorated with! I wanted the full blown fall theme!

I came out from upstairs and walked down to meet my dad to go down the aisle! This is what I was most nervous about. I was so afraid of falling, so I had my little cousin walk behind me to make my dress didn't get caught on anything.

Here is a picture right before the ceremony started! We were all taking our places! It meant a lot to get ready in my old room.
I would do this day over and over again and have no regrets! I love my HUSBAND so much and can't wait to see what the future will hold for us.
I will share honeymoon pictures later this week or tonight!

No comments: