Saturday, October 31, 2009

Honeymoon!

First of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope you all are having a fun Halloween. Christian and I are just hanging out at home tonight and giving out candy. My friend Moe and her "friend" Josh are coming over for dinner too! I love nights at home.
Now onto the honeymoon...
We went on a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West! We left that Sunday after the wedding and went to Savannah, GA for a night and then we caught the cruise Monday morning out of Jacksonville, Fl.
Here we are before dinner one night! I actually think this was our last night on the cruise. We took a picture every night before dinner while we were dressed up!
This is one of my favorite pictures of us! I believe this was the night we were in the Key's!

Here we are arriving in the Bahamas! We went up on the top deck of the ship, so we could video arriving.
Another picture of us before dinner!
Here we are in the Key's! It was absolutely beautiful there!
This was on the formal night!
This was the first night on the cruise!
Me with the life jacket during our safety drill. This part always makes me nervous and always pray that we don't really have to use them!
This was was right after we got on the ship and into our cabin.
Hope you enjoyed our honeymoon pictures! Have a great Halloween!

No comments: