Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home!


I just realized I haven't blogged since last Monday.  Last week was a busy week for us trying to get ready for our trip and all. We left last Wednesday for Indianapolis for Thanksgiving and just got home tonight. We had such a great time and we were sad to leave my family but it is always good to be back home.  I have so many pictures to share from Indy and Chicago, but I am exhausted tonight and we will have to post pictures tomorrow night.  I am so happy though because as soon as we got home Christian helped me unpack and do all the laundry, so tomorrow I can come home from work and relax.  I feel like I might be getting a cold or something. My nose will not stop running, can't breath, my ears hurt, and I'm just tired. We also got up at 4 in the morning to come home this morning which could be a big part of my problem. I DO NOT do mornings very well, especially before day light.  We took this little boy here with us too and he had such a good time and was so good, but I think he is exhausted too because we hasn't moved from his bed since we got home around 4 this afternoon. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait to share ours tomorrow!

No comments: