Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a nice weekend at home and sometimes they are the BEST! I've already blogged about our Saturday. On Sunday we went to church and then came home.


We have to sit in traffic every Sunday waiting to get out of the parking lot, so I entertain myself by taking pictures! Let me tell you how much Christian loves it :)

 I did run to the mall for a few minutes yesterday and found these two cute headbands!

It was only $3.80 from Forever 21 and so was this one

I can't to wear them! I think they are too cute and Christian actually likes them.  I figured he would think, oh lord what has she found now...lol!
Today has been a long day. I was super busy at work trying to get a job finished for tomorrow, I still had to bring work home even after working late...boo. At least tomorrow is my Friday! I am very thankful for two day weeks :) We leave on Wednesday for our Thanksgiving trip to Indianapolis and Chicago and I can't wait! I've been doing laundry tonight, so tomorrow night all I have to do is put the clothes in the suitcase!
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Those are super cute! I am seeing more and more people wearing them too!