Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Weekend

We have had a nice weekend just hanging out doing whatever we wanted! Friday I guess Christian and I had a little date night! We went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner and had sushi and hibachi...it was so yummy and we ate way too much. After dinner we ran into a store called Stein Mart and did a little shopping. Christian got 3 new shirts and I got 1 shirt (Lucky Brand for only $6) and a new wallet. We only spent $45 and we saved over $150, I refuse to buy stuff for full price. After that we just drove around looking at houses and then came home. It was a wonderful Friday night with my husband.
Saturday I had a hair appointment at 9:00 to get my hair cut and colored. I have been wanting to cut my hair since the summer, but didn't because of the wedding. So I made an appointment as soon as we got back from the honeymoon! We took about 5 1/2 or 6 inches off and then colored the underneath part an auburn color and then highlighted the top! I love it and it so much easier to do. I have really thick hair so it would always take me forever to dry it and then I would have to straighten it. Here is a picture of me trying to show off my new hair!
We stayed in on Halloween to give out candy. We only had about 30 to 40 trick-or-treaters, which I guess that is more than some get. It was so fun seeing all the kids dressed up, but really makes me mad when you have older kids or adults trying to get candy. Here is all the candy we bought! We still have candy left over.
Here is Christian and I hanging out waiting on some trick-or-treaters!
I haven't posted about Buddy in a while, so here is his fall pictures! It was so hard to get him to sit still by the pumpkins and get a picture. I think this one turned out pretty good. He did not like everyone ringing the door bell last night. Finally, we had to put him in the bedroom because he was barking at everyone.
Tuesday is my nephews birthday, so we went out to my sisters house today to celebrate! He had such a good time with his friends. I didn't get a picture of him because he was too busy playing, but here is one of my cousin and sister with me!
I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: