Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Weedkend!

I'm so sad that weekend is over already :( I guess time flies when you are having fun! We didn't do much Friday night except for going to dinner at PF Chang's.  I believe we were in bed by 10 or 10:30. Saturday was a very lazy day for me.  I did not feel very well for most of the day, so I pretty much laid on the couch or in the bed all day and napped.  Buddy and I did leave the house to go get Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
Here is Buddy lookin out the window while we were in the line at Chick-Fil-A. He enjoyed looking at all the people in the parking lot, he was going crazy I couldn't get to look at the camera.

Last night I was so tired of sitting in the house and was about to go crazy, so Christian and I went to the mall to walk around. I didn't get anything except for a flag for my yard for Christmas with our initial. I will share pictures when I put it out.
Today has been a great day! We got up early and made pancakes before church.  I have never been able to make pancake, I always burn them, but today they turned out pefect and yes I had to take a picture of them.

I want to start making it a tradition to make breakfast before church.  I believe I have shared before that Christian and I have been wanting to find a church to start going to because we haven't been in a while and never together, except for a special occasions at my sisters house. Well today we visited a church called The Summit and we LOVED it and I can't wait to go back next Sunday! We both really excited that today was the start of a 3 week series called God Talk.  Week one is how God talks to us, week two is how we talk to God, and week three is about how we talk about God to others. I can't wait to share more about our journey of finding the right church and I feel we are on the right path!
After church today Christian and I went grocery shopping and then I met up with my mom, sister, and aunt.  We first went to lunch just to Wendy's because we were in a hurry to get to the Holiday Market.  I took my camera and had every intention of taking pictures but I forgot. We really didn't find much this year...sad for me but good for the wallet ;) I did manage to find this cute little monogrammed ornament.  I had the lady put The Adams est. 2009

I know it is really hard to see or read but you get the idea.  It is so cute and has a bunch of glitter inside and it just sparkles! Once I got home this evening Christian had made dinner and we watched Christmas with the Krank's! I am so ready for Christmas and I love this time of the year!
 I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: