Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Cards!

I picked up our Christmas cards today and I love them! They are so cute and I can't wait to send them out. I am probably going to start addressing them tonight and get them out this week. I love receiving Christmas cards in the mail the whole month of December, I can't wait to check the mail in the evenings when I get home.

We wanted to do a wedding picture for our card this year since we recently got married.  The only thing I would change is to have Buddy looking at the camera, but that never happens.  I used Walgreen's for our cards and I am pleased with how well they turned out for the price. They were only $18.00 with my coupon! Who do you guys use for your cards?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cute Christmas card! Adorable picture!!

Heather said...

Oh I love your Christmas card!! What a great picture!! So cute! Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

What a beautiful photo of you two!

Thanks for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Great pic, love the furry guy is included...pretty desing too!