Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Glamourous Blog Award

Today I received my first blog award from Jamie at The Kubeczka Family and I was very excited! Isn't it funny how we get so excited over the small stuff. Now I have to pass it along to 10 other bloggers, so you can pass it on! Thanks Jamie!

Here you go!
Jenna's Journey
Lamberts Lately
Joshua Brody Francis
Katie's Keepers
The Best Is Yet To Be
According to Christa
Party of Five
Ashley's Avenue
Matt and Julee Turner
Kelly's Korner

Ok I hope I have done this right. I've never received an award, so I'm not sure how I am suppose to tag someone besides listing them on here. If you know another way please let me know! Thanks :-)

6 comments:

Christa said...

Thank you SO much for the award!! :)

Abby said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours!! :) I love all your snowman stuff too! Do you keep your snowmen up for the winter or just Christmas?

Kelly said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!!!!

Lindsey said...

Blog awards are so fun! Congrats!! That's a cute one too - love MM!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for the sweet award! ;)

Buffy said...

Thank you so much for the award--I am getting ready to blog about it!