Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A New Found Love

A girl from my office brought me a little goody bag to work with nail polish and candy for Christmas. It was so sweet and thoughtful of her! She also had a few of these delicious things in there:

Candy Cane Hershey Kisses!!
...and oh my I am so in love with them. If you haven't tried these, you must try them this season. I usually do not like minty chocolate candy but I love these. They have a peppermint taste with white chocolate. LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!!!! I've been tempted to go buy a bag but I know I will eat the whole bag, so I am trying to control myself.
Also, I have one prayer request. I just got a phone call that my Aunts husband's (my uncle) Mother just passed away.  She has been in out of the hospital since August and today they called in the hospice and gave her one week to live. We just got the call she passed away this evening. Please keep my Aunt and her family in your prayers as they travel to KY to be with his family during this sad time.
I hope you all are have a great week.

1 comment:

Christa said...

YUM! I will have to try those!

I will be keeping your Aunt's family in my prayers.