Monday, December 21, 2009

Joy to the World!

Happy Monday! I am so excited that Christmas is only a few days away, it is my favorite time of the year! I love spending the time with my family and Christians Dad and Stepmom is coming up from Florida also! This evening after work I ran to Wal- Mart and to get a few things and to the grocery store. I decided I wanted to make a couple of goodies for Christian and I to take to work tomorrow. I made Hay Stacks and Chocolate Covered Pretzels.

My sister makes these every year and I love them and they are soooo easy!
Hay Stacks
Ingredients:
2 bags of butterscotch morsels
2 cans of chow mein noodles
(that's all)

Melt the butterscotch (I used the microwave)
Mix the noodles and butterscotch together in large bowl
 Place small portions are on wax paper (I used aluminum foil b/c I was out of wax paper)
It really is that simple!!!!!!!


Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Ingredients:
Almond Bark
Pretzels

Melt the Chocolate
Mix pretzels and chocolate and pour on to wax paper
I also used red sprinkles on these

Seriously y'all it was this simple tonight and that is probably the reason I picked these two to make. I made two batches of each. One for my office and one for Christian's.

I also wanted to share with yall this cute mouse pad I bought yesterday at TJ Maxx for $2!

I put it on my desk today at work and it looks so cute, I love it! I hope you all have a great night!

No comments: