Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's a Winter Wonderland


We got so much snow for us in NC!!! We usually get snow a couple times of year but not until January or later and it is usually only and inch or two. We probably got around 6 inches or so last night. 

Here is a pictures of the snow yesterday afternoon when I got home from work! I figured this would be about all we would get but nope!

Here is a picture we took last night before we went to bed. I think this is so pretty and I love it. You can see Buddy's foot prints and toy in the yard. He loved it so much!

Usually he is ready to come inside but last night we had to make him come in. He had so much fun running and playing with his football.

Here is a picture this morning when we got up! It was pretty and frozen b/c it stated sleeting late last night.  It was funny to watch Buddy walk in it b/c we would sink every time he took a step.

Once again here is wild man this morning! You can see how far the snow came up to on the house. I was afraid that we were going to be stuck in the house all day but we went for a late breakfast around 11 and the all of the roads were pretty clear. So I was able to get out and finish up my Christmas shopping. We are staying tonight because it is pretty cold and the roads are starting to freeze again. Hopefully they will not be too bad in the morning, so we can go to church. I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun to get that much! We only get about 1-2" once or twice a year in Arkansas too.

Unknown said...

I wish we had some snow here for Christmas!

Abby said...

How fun! We didn't get nearly that much snow! I'm jealous:)

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about the snowman. It was from Hobby Lobby. I just got it there last week 50% off! :)