Friday, January 1, 2010

Recap of 2009

Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2010 brings wonderful things to you and your family! 2009 was a great year for me and I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring!
I thought I would do a recap of this past year!
In January I went to the Rascal Flatt and Jessica Simpson concert. I like Rascal Flatts but I really went for Jessica Simpson. Yes I like her and everyone who knows me knows how much I adore her! We had great seats and were so close!

In February Christian finished our salt water tank! This is Christian's baby but he very proud of it and I am proud of him! He built the stand and everything! (as I am doing this he is telling me there are better pictures but this is all I have on this computer) I will share more another day.

Christian and I got engaged in March! This isn't a picture of when we got engaged, but it is from March at my nephews birthday party!

April  we celebrated Easter at my sisters house with my family!

In May we bought our first boat!

Then in June we traded in Christian's truck and got our 4-Runner, which I love!

In July we spent almost every weekend at the lake on the boat!

August we went on vacation with my family and went to Disney!

September I celebrated my 25th birthday!

October we were married! The best month out of the whole year!

In November we went to Indianapolis and Chicago! Such a fun trip!


We celebrated our first Christmas as a married couple in December!

God was very good to us this year and we are blessed!

1 comment:

Christa said...

What a great year! And I LOVE Jessica Simpson too! I was so sad when her and Nick broke up!