Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Resolutions & Today

I realize I am a day behind with my New Year's Resolutions but I guess it better late than never!

1) I know this is on everyone's list...Losing Weight! Starting tomorrow or Monday I am going to start back to the gym. I want to lose around 15-20 pounds by summer. I'm not going to follow a strict diet b/c they do NOT work for me b/c I love food way too much but I am going to try and cut back and watch what I eat.

2) I want to work on being a better wife not that I think I am a bad wife, but you can always be better! I want to make it a point to do special things for my husband and to make him smile. I want to have more him and I time with no TV, computers and so on...just quality time together! I have a wonderful husband and I want to make sure a day doesn't go by that I don't let him know I am aware of how blessed I am to have him!

3) We have recently found a church we both really like and I want to get more involved with the church! I want to grow in my relationship with GOD. I want to make sure I put God first, then others, and then myself. I want to strive to let God lead my marriage, my relationships, my life and not second guess him.

4) Pay off debt!!!!! We have worked really hard at getting out of debt and we have one more credit card and we will be debt free besides our house and one of our cars! I am in hurry to get it paid off b/c then we can start having babies! That was our goal before we have kids to get out of debt!

Here are some of my New Year's Resolutions! I don't think any of them are that unrealistic! The first one I will have to work hard for it but will be worth it. The 2nd and 3rd I should do this every day no matter what! The 4th one is already in progress!!!!

Christian and I have had a wonderful day together! We went to the mall this morning so I could return a dress and check out Victoria Secrets Semi-Annual sale! Then we had lunch together at Chipolte and headed home. My parents came by to vist for a few minutes and we all ran to Target together. Christian and I went to Chili's for dinner and I had the Quesadilla Explosion Salad (yum)!!!! I've been cleaning up around the house tonight, while Christian works out in the garage. I thought I would share a picture of Buddy and his new treat! Christians Dad and family brought him this huge treat! IHe would not take his eyes off of it and wanted it so bad. I had to take it away from him b/c he kept trying to eat the whole thing instead of chew on it. We will try another day!

I have some cute pictures to share tomorrrow from the wedding we went to last night! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Abby said...

That treat is huge! your poor dog. He looks like he wants it soo bad:)