Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twitter!

I don't really have much to blog about tonight. After work I went with my best friend to look at her wedding dress and then came home and ate dinner. Now I am on the couch watching my DVR'd shows, trying to catch up!
So I thought I would let you guys know that I've been on twitter for a while now and if you want to follow me you can click on my side bar to the right or my username is CrystalsLife!
I am super excited that tomorrow is Friday and they are calling for snow tonight! It is suppose to be really cold this weekend, so we will probably hang out around the house. I am trying to talk Christian into going to Wilmington to see my friend Amand and her husband, who just had a sweet baby boy 3 weeks ago!
I thought I would leave you with a picture of this sweet boy getting spoiled in the bed!

I hope you all have a Happy Friday!

No comments: