Friday, February 19, 2010

Mellow Mushroom

First of all let me tell you how happy I am it is the weekend!!! I swear I wish my life away for the weekends. Tonight Christian and I went to Mellow Mushroom for dinner! We went last weekend for lunch for our time and I have been craving it ever since. It is now one of my new favorite restaurants! The only down fall I've seen is both of our Mellow Mushrooms are in downtowns, so we have to drive around forever looking for a parking space. Is your Mellow Mushroom in a downtown? We live in a city in between two larger cities and they are both about 25 minutes away and we've now tried both!
Tonight Christian got a calzone and I got a spinach, mushroom, jalep., pesto, and cheeze pizza, which were both delicious!!!!! I can't remember the fancy name of my pizza. What is your favorite from Mellow Mushroom?
Here is a picture of me in one of my new dresses I was talking about in my previous post and it was only $12!!! I know this is not a good picture but I was by myself and I do not know how to work the self timer thing.
I would have had Christian take the picture but he leaves before I am even out of bed in the mornings and I'm already home and changed in to comfy clothes by the time he gets home from work.
I tried to do an upclose one too! I didn't work so well because of the flash. Oh well, I love the dress. I wore it with a black shirt under it, tights, and black boots!

One last thing! I need help! I uploaded the new editor on blogger a while back but I have not been able to figure out how to do spell check. Can any of you help? I know this would also help Abby out! I would have asked a long time ago, but I thought it was just me being dumb or something. But this week I saw I wasn't the only person with this issue. PLEASE HELP IF YOU KNOW HOW!!!!! Thanks!

No comments: