Wednesday, April 14, 2010

12 Weeks

12 Week Belly Picture
(I haven't been feeling well today, so I didn't take a pictures. This is from my phone last night.)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks

Size of baby:2 1/2 inches long and weighs 1/3 to 1/2 of an ounce. The size of a lemon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 1/2 lbs as of last Monday when I went to the doctor

Maternity Clothes: Not yet but it will probably be any day. I've been wearing my bella band. I feel like my belly as popped out so much this week!!

Gender: We find out June 1st!!!!!

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait!

Food Cravings: Sour stuff...sour patch kids, any kind of sour apple candy, strawberry limeade from Sonic, sour starburst

What I miss: Nothing really except for my sleep and feeling good

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well at all. I toss and turn all night in between my bathroom breaks.

Symptoms: Still getting sick, but it has been better. Today hasn't been a good day.

Best Moment this week: Hitting my 12 week mark and seeing my belly poke out!

What I am looking forward to: Going into the 2nd trimester and starting to feel better!!!
 
I got this little pregnancy survey Jennifer and Melissa's blog!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Aw, look at your belly already. So cute!!! :)

Christa said...

Love your baby bump! Too cute!

Misti said...

Hi! I found your blog through Jennifer's (Brody's mom). Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Betsy said...

Hi Crystal! It was so much fun meeting you tonight at the pool!!! I am following you now and can't wait to hear all your baby news!

Laurie said...

IT was nice to meet you on Friday night! Congrats on that baby.

Laurie said...

That sickness is for the birds! I got them at Belk. Thank you!